For the complete list of the promo fares and the total number of available seats, please check this link:
|Airphil Express (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Tickets can be purchased online at www.airphilexpress.com or at the nearest Airphil Express sales office. For online purchases, you can either pay it using your credit card or through their reserve-pay-later option. In that option, you can reserve the ticket online and pay it later in any 7-Eleven Stores, M Lhuillier Pawnshops or selected Petron branches nationwide. The promo tickets are availble until February 28, 2013 only or until seats last, whichever comes first.
Read: [Read: Airphil Express Revamps Booking Page - Added Seven-Eleven, Petron or M Lhuillier as Payment Options]
- Please take note that the base fare does not include the fuel surcharge, taxes, service fee, and other miscellanoues charges.
- Promo fares are non-rebookable and-non-refundable
- Airphil Express gives 10 kilos of free baggage allowance
- Umbrellas, tripods and the like are not allowed inside the cabin, make sure to check-in these items before leaving the counter.
- You must be at the check-in counter 45 minutes (domestic) before the estimated time of departure (ETD).