Low-cost airline Cebu Pacific announces today a new seat sale promo for both domestic and international destinations. The seat sale promo slashes down domestic base fares to as low as 288 Pesos only. Destinations includes Manila to Cebu, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao, Caticlan (Boracay), and Tacloban. International destinations on the other hand includes Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. For the complete list of promo destinations, check out Cebu Pacific's promo page.
The travel period for this promo is from February 15 to April 3, 2013 for domestic and March 15 to June 30, 2013 for international. Tickets can be purchased online at www.cebupacificair.com or at their ticketing office. Tickets must be purchased before February 6 or until seats last, whichever comes first. You can contact Cebu Pacific at their hotlines: (02) 70-20-888 in Manila, (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu.
Please be reminded that base fare is exclusive of baggage, taxes, terminal fee, fuel surcharge and other miscellaneous fees. Always check the final amount before continuing the purchase. Also, make sure that the names of the passengers are correct. Spelling errors can cause a lot of inconvenience.
About Cebu PacificCebu Pacific is the largest airline company in the country flying over 13 Million passengers last year. They operate in a low-cost airline model and is a leader in offering low fares through their seat sale promos. They currently serve 33 domestic and 20 international destinations. They offer the youngest fleet of aircraft in the region.
Travel Tips - Travelling Light
If you're going to a place for just two or three days, better be traveling light. Light can mean that you only have check-in baggage or just a small amount of it. Traveling light has several advantages:
1. Increased in mobility
2. Lower risk of losing your things
3. Saving money
Try to travel light by following these tips:
1. If you frequently travel to a place like your home town, why not leave things there like a few clothes, shoes, toothbrush etc, so the next time you travel, you don't need to bring those things over and over again.
2. Prepare a checklist. Preparing a check list will enable you to have a better view of all the things that you are about to bring. Having a checklist can help you evaluate what are really needed and what can be left behind.
3. If it is possible, bring pasalubongs or "presents" that are light. Dry items are preferable.
4. If you plan of buying a bag, make sure that it is light when empty. There are some bags that are already 5 kilos even if it's still empty.
5. If possible, choose the lighter option regarding which things to bring: pants, jacket, shoes etc.
Remember, airlines allows up to 7 kilos of hand-carried bags. Make sure to utilize this provision whenever possible.