Well, low-cost airline Zest Air wants to celebrate this momentous period in life. They have discounted the air fares down to as low as 112 Pesos on selected domestic destinations. The total one-way fare ranges from 800 to 1400 Pesos depending on the route. The travel period is from April to October 2013 (dates depends on route). Please see the full details in the promo poster shown below:
|Click to ENLARGE|
Tips - Checklist and Travel LightTraveling is generally a good experience. Whether you are going back home or just exploring a new place, the experience is usually good. But there are things that can take away the enjoyment that would've refreshed you. Things like being left by the airplane, excess baggage, and things left can be a source of irritation. Here are some basic travel tips which, if followed, can make you avoid inconveniences:
- Prepare early so you still have time to make adjustments along the way
- Prepare a checklist of items you need to bring
- Travel light by choosing lighter over heavier equivalents items if you have an option to do so (example: slippers over rubber/leather shoes)
- Weigh your baggage and make sure it's within your baggage allowance. Excess baggage payment is expensive.
- Plan ahead your activities to make the most of your trip.
- Don't be late in the airport. :-)
About Promo PhilippinesPromo Philippines is a local blog focusing on aggregating promo announcements from various establishments in the Philippines including but not limited to airlines, malls, and online stores.
For those who wants to receive FREE promo notifications, please follow us through the following:
Subscribe by Email